Thursday, December 18, 2008

Alternately


Actually, there's so many things came across my mind lately. But, most of those thingy just left unsaid. It was like, it just come and go. Alternately. Tears and laughter. Happy and moody. Love and hate. Am I trying sooo hard to forget things? Or, maybe, I just found 'me'?


Arghh, I feel terrible, too. Whoa, now I'm confused.


PS: I was cruel to say things like "I hate you" and I am never cruel. I have no excuse for my words no matter what had happened. So, I am very sorry...

2 comments:

Molee Kamal said...

So sedey... I feel like crying... so honest,so innocent...

Are you sure it comes from the bottom of your heart??? Cam tak pecaya ajer... huhuh

♥ SuGuS ♥ said...

well, maal hijrah is coming soon.. plus 2009.. perfect double new year kot.. aite? looking forward for sumthing new lah, sista.. :)

yep, i am very2 sure lor... at least rasa lega sgt skrg nih..

"lupakan orang yang melupakan"

Thanx so much kerana menjadi 'telinga' setia all this while, lurve ya sista! *wink*